It is almost impossible to do business without offering some form of credit to your customers. While you can make sales, unfortunately you don’t have access to the sales proceed immediately as you may have to wait for days, or even months, before payment is received. Delayed payment could be a big clog in the wheel of progress for any business as cash is the life blood of every enterprise.
But not to worry, our Invoice Discounting Facility is the key that immediately unlocks your cash after making your credit sales. CreditPRO’s Invoice Discounting Facility is ideal for any Small & Medium Scale business that needs to have immediate access to cash after making a credit supply.
To qualify for the Invoice Discounting Facility, the following conditions must be met:
Do you have a contract or LPO with a reputable organization and you need working capital to execute the deal? Then our LPO Financing Facility is your best bet.
Our Relationship Officers will interact with you to understand the dynamics of the contract/LPO and come up with the best funding model that suits the deal. The facility is applicable to small businesses that have business relationships with reputable blue-chip organizations with good track records. All documents relating to the LPO will be verified with the issuer.
To qualify for the LPO Finance Facility, the following conditions must be met:
This is a facility arrangement that allows a business access working capital by re-financing its already owned assets and at the same time still in possession of the assets.
The Asset Re-finance Facility is a quick fix to businesses’ working capital challenges by using what she already owns to get what she urgently needs. CreditPRO can offer up to 70% of the market valuation of the re-financed asset as working capital loan to the small business.
To qualify for the Asset Re-Finance Facility, the following conditions must be met:
If you are importing your next equipment, machine or motor vehicle, and you are not sure of raising the clearing cost in good time, you can apply for a Clearing Finance Facility in order to avoid paying excessive demurrage on your import.
To qualify for a Clearing Finance Facility, the imported item must be cleared by one of our registered clearing agents who will confirm the genuineness of the “bill of lading” and ascertain the clearing cost. You may also be required to pay up to 20% of the clearing cost as equity contribution on the facility.
The Clearing Finance Facility has a tenor of up to 30days, meaning you have to pay back within 30days of disbursement of the loan. CreditPRO takes custody of the cleared item pending when you make your total repayment on the facility.
To qualify for the Clearing Finance Facility, the following conditions must be met:
Our Payroll Finance is carefully designed to help structured small or medium sized businesses access quick loan for the purpose of paying their staff salaries ahead of expectation of their receivable. This facility helps businesses delight their workers by meeting monthly salary obligations despite having temporary liquidity challenges.
A business can apply for up to 70% of the net payroll sum while it is expected to contribute the remaining 30% to complete the salary payment for the month.
To qualify for Payroll Finance Facility, the following conditions must be met:
Are you a petty business trader in need of quick cash flow to keep your business liquid? Then our Trader loan facility has got you covered. We have a dynamic system with our trader loan facility where you can apply for up to 1million naira as a trader. As a small business owner, lack of documentation should not be a barrier for you to get funds for your business activities.
To qualify for the Trader Loan Facility, the following conditions must be met: